Chess No Koma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Online

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Please read!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kouga
Admin
Kouga

Please read! Empty
PostSubject: Please read!   Please read! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:43 pm

We are thinking about doing a possible merger with a larger guild...
They have about 40 members atm with most of them in the 20-30 range and are casual players like us, which is good b/c most of us are in that range as well.. this would work for that lvl b/c u guys can do senarios/pq's and quests together.
The reason we are thinking this is for end game content, the keep seiges yes only take about 6-10 ppl to do one, but end game when you do fortress seiges and city sieges they take 40-80 ppl. We talked with the gm last night and we both have the same views on how a guild should be ran and managed, we are going to be looking for about 40-50 active members and about another 30 or so casual players...I told him all what we had and what kind of players we were and he liked the idea. We will all be able to come, no one will be left behind, and we will still be able to play together, notthing will really change except the guild name and meeting new ppl to play with.
We will keep chess no koma with our alts in it, and as just a back up just incase something happens with the merger. But from what we talked about and all this soudns like a good idea and will work out. Recruiting really isnt an option now..most ppl are settled into a guild, most of them small, so merging with another guild to make a bigger guild is out best bet in doing endgame content.

please reply to this post with how you feel and if you have any questions that i can awnser.
thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://chessnokoma.forumotion.com
Stav

Please read! Empty
PostSubject: guild merge   Please read! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:55 pm

Very good idea, you guys have my support 100% and I look forward to being a member.
Back to top Go down
Stav

Please read! Empty
PostSubject: Also   Please read! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 7:16 pm

But if you guys have any doubt, I would be A okay waiting a while for more members, Merging is a good option but we could end up getting more players along the way to rank 40 but all the same joining their guild would speed up the process.

Please read! 3226
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Please read! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please read!   Please read! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please read!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chess No Koma :: General-
Jump to: